Series SLD Solenoid Pilots
Solenoid pilots are used with other pilots for overrides in domestic hot water or safety applications. The “Normally Closed” Solenoid pilots are designed to shut down the Main valve if there is a power failure. “Normally Open” Solenoid pilots are designed for heating, or other applications where overheating will not be harmful, since they remain open during a power failure.
• Remote control
• Emergency shut-down feature
• Automatic start-up and shut-down capability (timer required)
• More economical to use than electric shut-off valves
• Operating modes
– Normally Open
– Normally Closed
• 120 volt electrical service required
• Maximum operating pressure 250 psig (17.3 bar)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.