Series 240 PNT - For Control Quality Air
The Model 240 PNT Pneumatic Temperature pilots are designed for applications such as offices, schools, hospitals, or others where the unit will operate with a pneumatic temperature control system. The Model 240 PNT is specifically designed for the low air consumption required in such systems. They are also recommended for environments requiring rapidly changing loads or close temperature control. An Air Pressure Pilot, an Air PRV Regulator and a Series 2000 Main Valve Steam Regulator must be used with the Model 240 PNT.
• Low air consumption of 0.008 scfm (.00022m3)
• Calibrated temperature dial allows easy adjustment
• Copper sensing element
• Copper well (included) allows bulb removal without draining system
• Capillary length 6 ft. (1.8m)
• Supply Air Pressure: Nominal 20 psig (1.4 bar), Minimum 15 psig (1.0 bar), & Maximum 30 psig (2.1 bar)
• Signal Range: 0.5 psig (.035 bar) minimum outlet pressure to within 0.5 psig (.035 bar) of supply pressure
• Temperature Control Range: -20° to 240°F (-7 to 116°C)
• Ambient Temperature Range: 40° to 150°F (4 to 66°C)
• Accuracy of control ± 4°F (± 2.2°C) with system recirculation
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.