Low Water Cut-Offs – Electronic
For Hot Water and Steam Boilers
• For commercial or industrial applications
• Primary or secondary control on hot water boilers
• Secondary control (manual reset models only) on steam boilers
• Manual reset models meet the requirements of ASME Standard CSD-1. If the control is in a low water condition when there is an interruption of power, the control will remain in a low water condition when power is restored. The reset button will need to be pressed when the water level is restored to a level above the probe to allow the burner to fire.
• Green power in on indicating LED
• Red low water indicating LED
• Test button
• No lock out with loss of power if probe is in water
• 20,000 ohms sensitivity
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.