Low Water Cut-Offs – Electronic
For Hot Water and Steam Boilers
• For commercial or industrial applications
• Primary or secondary control on hot water boilers
• Secondary control (manual reset models only) on steam boilers
• Manual reset models meet the requirements of ASME Standard CSD-1. If the control is in a low water condition when there is an interruption of power, the control will remain in a low water condition when power is restored. The reset button will need to be pressed when the water level is restored to a level above the probe to allow the burner to fire.
• Green power in on indicating LED
• Red low water indicating LED
• Test button
• No lock out with loss of power if probe is in water
• 20,000 ohms sensitivity
The 750-HW-MT-120 control provides continuous protection against a HIGH WATER condition in steam boilers and other water level applications. The manual reset function will require the unit be reset after water has risen above the level of the probe.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.